Tires pt-425: big 1430 tires vs. standard turf tires

/ pt-425: big 1430 tires vs. standard turf tires #11  
   / pt-425: big 1430 tires vs. standard turf tires
With that good advice in mind I just drove back from VA with TracDoc's machine on the back of my trailer. Thanks again Charles if you are reading this. I also stopped in at the factory and picked up 4 turf tires, a brush cutter, and a few spare attachment plates. I will post pictures soon. Maybe I should start another thread......

/ pt-425: big 1430 tires vs. standard turf tires #13  
With that good advice in mind I just drove back from VA with TracDoc's machine on the back of my trailer. Thanks again Charles if you are reading this. I also stopped in at the factory and picked up 4 turf tires, a brush cutter, and a few spare attachment plates. I will post pictures soon. Maybe I should start another thread......

Congratulations!

/ pt-425: big 1430 tires vs. standard turf tires #14  
Can someone s

/ pt-425: big 1430 tires vs. standard turf tires #15  
Can someone give us pictures of this rear caster on mower installed. I notice ruts today when it was wet.

/ pt-425: big 1430 tires vs. standard turf tires #16  
I' like to see them, too. I remember seeing them several years ago. Apparently Rivco removed all of his photos, so can't help you with those.

Red Zebra may have done the conversion. He posted a little over a month ago. Maybe send him a PM and ask him? Couldn't hurt.

/ pt-425: big 1430 tires vs. standard turf tires #17  
I am a bit late (by only seven or so years) to the original poster's question, but I can tell you without a doubt which machine is lighter on it's feet. I own both a 425 and a 1430 and use them for my small landscaping company. The 425 treads lighter.