PT425, Lawnmowing, Small Hole, Big Hole!!

/ PT425, Lawnmowing, Small Hole, Big Hole!! #21  
MossRoad:
I adjusted the height on my rough cut. I also found it easy. Unfortunately, on most settings, I can't get the grease gun between the rim and bracket to the fitting on the hub. Is that a problem with yours?

/ PT425, Lawnmowing, Small Hole, Big Hole!!
Uhhh, there's a grease fitting on the rear wheel hubs?? Uh oh. I better look.

The front wheels are just big posts in sleeves with a grease zerk in the side of the sleeve. Are your front wheels like this as well?

/ PT425, Lawnmowing, Small Hole, Big Hole!! #23  
MR
On mine, there are zerks on the hubs of the front and back wheels, plus the zerk on the posts for the fronts, plus, of course, those on the three spindles. For that three, Terry Estep recommended high temp grease, since they turn so fast. I'm using Amsoil race grease. Unless I haven't looked in the right place, the idler pulley appears to have a sealed bearing with no zerk.
Some day, I'm sure PT will generate some more literature. I have nothing on any of the attachments, so it's hunt and think. I actually enjoy the proces, and don't need a stack of useless instructions, but a lube diagram and parts list would be useful.

/ PT425, Lawnmowing, Small Hole, Big Hole!!
How often did they recommend lubing the mower deck. 8hrs like everything else?

/ PT425, Lawnmowing, Small Hole, Big Hole!! #25  
Wow ... nice dirt. Seriously!!! The dirt in my yard is like cement!

/ PT425, Lawnmowing, Small Hole, Big Hole!! #26  
we have found after each day of 5-8 hrs mowing we can pump some 25 strokes into each spindel. the rest of the grease points we fill by sight, once the grease comes out the joints we stop.

/ PT425, Lawnmowing, Small Hole, Big Hole!! #28  
Power Trac didn't give me any recommendation re interval to grease, so I have taken a look at the belt and shot a little grease in the spindles before each use. I'll get tired of that soon and let it slide to the round tuit schedule.