Mowing PTO plastic guard

/ PTO plastic guard #1  

Acethe3rd

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 1533
Hello. I know this has been talked about on here before but here goes. Anyone have a clue as to get this off without cutting it off? I have pushed, pulled, read, watched, basically looked everywhere. I can’t get it off.
IMG_9991.JPG

/ PTO plastic guard #2  
flat blade screwdriver to push in the white plastic tabs?

/ PTO plastic guard #3  
I'll agree with the screwdriver pressure assessment. You'll have to push both sides in at the same time so it will probably take s second person. Those things arre NOT easy to pull back by design.

/ PTO plastic guard #4  
Those things arre NOT easy to pull back by design.
Had one that was 3 little screws. And the collar rotated so re-aligning the holes back up was super duper fun..

/ PTO plastic guard
flat blade screwdriver to push in the white plastic tabs?

Thank you. Yes, I have done that. I have about reached my limit. lol

/ PTO plastic guard
I'll agree with the screwdriver pressure assessment. You'll have to push both sides in at the same time so it will probably take s second person. Those things arre NOT easy to pull back by design.

That is the truth. This one has baffled me. About to go back out and try it again. Thank you.

/ PTO plastic guard
Had one that was 3 little screws. And the collar rotated so re-aligning the holes back up was super duper fun..

lol No screws. I kept thinking I was missing the screw. Nope. Notta. None. This one is hateful.

/ PTO plastic guard
The good (??) news is that it will probably fall apart on its own after a few uses.

Thank you. I needed good news after fighting this. Back to it in the morning. It is coming off!