pto pump and tank

/ pto pump and tank #1  

rich224

Hi guy's I have a kelley b600 bhoe and am looking for a pto pump and tank so I can run seperate from tractor hydro if any one has what I need please let me know at rfeigg@verizon.net thanks to all Rich /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ pto pump and tank #2  
Check a Koyker dealer if you have one near or on the web. Koyker and Kelley backhoes are the same unit built by Kelley mfg.

Dave

/ pto pump and tank
Thanks for the info contacted dealer and was told that KOYKER IS MADE BY WOODS NOT KELLEY Thanks again Rich /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ pto pump and tank #4  
You can call Koyker & ask them 1800-456-1107
they are made by Kelly the last time I checked.
Ernies imports

/ pto pump and tank
Thanks for the phone # I will call.Would think that one of thier dealers would know who makes them?????? Thanks again Rich /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ pto pump and tank
Just to let any one who is interested I contacted sales@boltonjpowerequip.com and they checked into if koyker bhoes and kelley bhoes are the same,turns out the smaller bhoes are so Graham Slieker was able to cross the kelley # with koyker and he is ordering my parts thanks to all Rich /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif