Snow Attachments PTO snow blower

/ PTO snow blower #11  
<font color=blue>By the way, it's Quebec - not Ontario.</font color=blue>

Oops! Sorry! read your bio, then brain must have got scrambled before I got back to typing the response. I have to agree with your point on a blower. If I still owned one, I'd probably use it all the time, regardless of heavy or light snow. But if I didn't already own one, and I was not in an area with heavy snow, I'd probably pass on buying one.

The next thing on my list is a logging winch... especially since I can't justify a backhoe. We get enough snow to get some use out of a blower, but our driveway is shared with a neighbor who has an F350 pickup with a snowplow... plus, he gets up for work a couple of hours before I do, and has to plow his way out.

John

/ PTO snow blower #12  
Paul, I'm with you all the way. For years I plowed with a tractor and a truck, 3 years ago I bought the Kubota and a rear snowblower and what a difference. I'll never go back to a plow! No more snow banks and you don't have to plow every 8", only 1 pass per snowstorm with the blower, (2" or 20+", it does the job).

/ PTO snow blower #13  
I just received my new bx2200 with an fel and a rear mount snowblower. The blower is made by M.K.Martin Ent. in Elmira,Ontario. The decal on the blower is Meteor: Model sb51ec. It looks crude, but several people have told me it blows great?? Also,the other benefit of a rear mount blower is you can leave the FEL on the tractor versus storing, and it can push or pull you out if you get stuck besides push snow also. We here in North Dakota, still in January, have no snow! We hit a new record last week of 62 degrees. THANKS!