Mowing PTO won't disengage when using brush hog

/ PTO won't disengage when using brush hog #71  
All of this hate!:drink: I'm melting, I'm melting, I'm melting!:(

You have been doing a good job. I have left it to you. Hang in there.:thumbsup:

/ PTO won't disengage when using brush hog #72  
All of this hate!:drink: I'm melting, I'm melting, I'm melting!:(

Aww, ok, gotcha now. My apologies. It sounds like ritcheyvs has the best answer so far which kinda seems like the answer you really dont want to hear. ...well, did you get an extra set of paddles? the creek is a long one... What does the dealer say have you talked to them? I would be curious. I hope you find a fix good luck sir.

/ PTO won't disengage when using brush hog #73  
Have you made any progress with Kioti on this issue?

/ PTO won't disengage when using brush hog
Final on my CK20S PTO not disengaging. Kioti did take out the ability for the PTO to disengage when pushing in the clutch while driving with a Brush Hog or any other PTO driven attachment. This may have been done only on the CK20S model but I really don't know about that. This causes the tractor to continue moving forward being pushed by the Brush Hog. The first time I experienced this issue I was driven into a fence because the brake on the tractor could not stop the tractor quickly enough because of the momentum of the Brush Hog not disengaging from the PTO.
Final resolution by Kioti was that yes they did take out the ability for the PTO to work properly and safely, they did not tell their dealers (possibly did notify but very briefly to some dealer mechanics) and would not respond in any positive way to resolve this issue for me. Their service/technical support at their USA national office was very nonresponsive. It was very difficult to get past the phone receptionist and she gave me the impression that I was just a nuisance and to just deal with the issue and leave them alone so I did.
My local dealer purchased for me an external device that allowed the tractor to operate safely by allowing the Bush Hog to spin down without pushing the tractor but it extends the PTO by 8" and I am concerned that it will put too much strain on the PTO shaft and wear it prematurely.
I solicited information from three Kioti dealers while trying to resolve this safety issue and they were all helpful, shocked that Kioti took out this safety feature on their tractors and without telling the dealers in a more informative way but ultimately could not help me.
I own two other tractors, Kubota's and of course am comparing the Kioti to the way the Kubota's operate.
The local dealers tried to help me but there seemed to be significant disconnect between the Kioti USA technical support team and their desire to support their dealers and final users . I am very disappointed with Kioti corporate support and will not purchase any other Kioti products

/ PTO won't disengage when using brush hog #75  
Thank you for reporting this to the "end". What a pain to get this on a tractor. Even tho the ext overun addresses it it is at a cost to the performance margin of the tractor. 8" extension seems more that the one on my drum mower. I will check it later this morning and report back. I believe it is incorporated into the PTO shaft itself.
larry

/ PTO won't disengage when using brush hog #76  
8" extension seems more that the one on my drum mower. I will check it later this morning and report back. I believe it is incorporated into the PTO shaft itself.
larry
Yes. The clutch is built around the end of the 6 spline socket on one end of the telescoping pto shaft. The 1st universal yoke is incorporated into the clutch housing; then connecting directly to the mating yoke on the telescoping shaft. Length added over and above a conventional direct attachment to your pto stub is about 1.5" using this scheme.