Pull behind trailer for B series tractors

/ Pull behind trailer for B series tractors #1  

imajeepnut

Silver Member
I noticed John Deere has a nice long utility trailer for use with their compact tractors.....looks real nice with AG tires..it may be a spreader now that I think of it. It is here at this link.... John Deere products for homeowners: Features for 2720 4WD Compact Tractor (31.4 hp)

Look at the 2720 compact tractor and View Larger images and you will see it. It reminds me of an old manure or litter spreader....and it seems like you can see a box (gear box) at the back of the trailer. At any rate...it's a nice trailer, and I would love to have one similar. Just thought I'd see if any of you had seen a Kubota trailer similar in fashion.

Thanks...

/ Pull behind trailer for B series tractors #2  
It looks like a Frontier manure spreader. I bet it would work with other tractors too.

/ Pull behind trailer for B series tractors
You're right. I looked it up. I really liked the idea of a trailer that long and low for ease of loading... I don't need a manure spreader....but that live bed sure would be nice when it came time to unload sticks, firewood, dirt..etc.

/ Pull behind trailer for B series tractors #6  
I have a small 4 wheel wagon (TSC); I changed the draw bar to heavier & longer in order to be able to back up without jack-knifing too badly. Anybody have any ideas on length of drawbar or how to back up a 4 wheeler without jack-knifing? I think my wagon container is less than 60". Going to the site in 4Kings post, I don't see that the drawbars are that much longer.

/ Pull behind trailer for B series tractors #7  
I bought a Mustang trailer of this type (see attachment). The GVWR of the trailer is about 2500 lbs, so I can load the B2920 onto it and tow it places.

It's a little on the large size, but I can put a tow ball on the tow bar and pull it behind the tractor. Having a flat bed on it means that I can scoop off dirt or compost with the FEL.

I've built 4 foot high fence rails for the sides and back and have piled it high with a neighboors belongings.

Larry

Attachments

• 31-1-im-Brand_Image-7014.png
    31-1-im-Brand_Image-7014.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 340
This little setup looks handy to me....wonder what the price is...

NovaJack

Dump bed, or remove it and load logs. The bed would surely be handy.

/ Pull behind trailer for B series tractors #9  
I have a Millcreek manure spreader that I use for more than just spreading manure. The low profile is really nice while loading it. Only problem is that it is red instead of orange. The floor is made of poly and the sides have a urethane lining so I don't have to worry about scratching it and then worrying about rust later.

Attachments

• 0904091253.jpg
    0904091253.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 440
Seems to me a manure spreader could be used to unload dirt too?? Can you disengage the "beater bar or upper throw" and just let the track in the bed unload the material? Especially if it is PTO driven.