Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901

/ Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901 #1  

Emptypocketfarms

Tractor
Looking to buy
After a ton of searches and questions (thanks again to all), I have finally pulled the trigger on a new-to-me Kubota L3901, 2015, 200 hrs, quick attach FEL and bucket. Here’s definitely one thing I’ve learned- if you’re in the market for a 30-40 hp tractor in central KY, and you find one, you better JUMP, because they’re disappearing fast around here. I thought i had 2 other ones purchased and they were gone b4 I could get there. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

anyways, to the good stuff. I am having the dealer add cruise control (it didnt have it) quick attach lift arms, fluid fill the rears, and add 3” wheel spacers. I also made sure that I watched the regen process just for my own satisfaction.
i added a 5’ tiller, 5’ bush hog, and 5’ box blade (all brand new)to the deal. Walked out just north of 24k.
I really want you guys to tell me i did ok, but i can take the criticism if i didn't. Lol
Also, if there’s something I’m missing… any recommendations? Let me know what you guys think. Im excited to get it….😀😀

Last edited:
   / Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901 #2  
I think the price you paid for that whole package is awesome, and you will enjoy that tractor.

/ Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901 #4  
That's a great deal with those implements. In my neck of the woods that year and model is fetching $22-26 sans implements. Having owned 2 Kiotis and 2 Kubotas, I prefer Kubota for a few reasons, but mostly the increased speed of the loader and the quicker response of the Hydrostat over the Kioti.

/ Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901 #6  
Congrats and welcome to the Kubota world. Love the farm name!

/ Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901 #8  
Congratulations! Definitely a great deal you were lucky to get!

/ Pulled the trigger (finally) kubota L3901 #9  
Congratulations, I own an l3901 and love it. I would suggest adding a bucket level indicator because for me it’s hard to see the if the bucket is flat . That’s a cheap and easy add on. I bought the official kubota kit for around the same money as the aftermarket kits. Run it hot and use it hard and regen will be few and far between. I have only had 2 in 150 hours but I make it work hard. Idling is bad for a tier 4 diesel don’t do it start it up give it a minute and bump it up to at least 1500 rpm the one headlights suck motorcycle bulb p15d is an led replacement found on Amazon for less than 10 bucks when I ordered it they are much brighter