Pulled the trigger on a new 2024 Kioti Dk4720 SE cab

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 2024 Kioti Dk4720 SE cab #1  

tanman

Tractor
L4330
I was a kubota guy my whole life. I currently own a septic business and we use my U-35 mini excavator a lot and love it. I just purchased a 50-acre farm on a foreclosure. Never thought I would be going Kioti but more bang for the $, more features and more power. I am paying cash for my new DK4720 and cannot wait. I think I did good on pricing. I contacted about 3 different dealers (and stayed away from the local 1) and saved a lot of money negotiating my deal.

Attachments

• 430873371_4877076025851368_8460152868165039251_n.jpg
    430873371_4877076025851368_8460152868165039251_n.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 157
   / Pulled the trigger on a new 2024 Kioti Dk4720 SE cab #2  
Congrats!

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 2024 Kioti Dk4720 SE cab #3  
I was a kubota guy my whole life. I currently own a septic business and we use my U-35 mini excavator a lot and love it. I just purchased a 50-acre farm on a foreclosure. Never thought I would be going Kioti but more bang for the $, more features and more power. I am paying cash for my new DK4720 and cannot wait. I think I did good on pricing. I contacted about 3 different dealers (and stayed away from the local 1) and saved a lot of money negotiating my deal.
Since you mentioned staying away from the local one specifically, why did you choose to do so?

I like how they spelled it Beat juice and not Beet juice lol...

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 2024 Kioti Dk4720 SE cab
Since you mentioned staying away from the local one specifically, why did you choose to do so?

I like how they spelled it Beat juice and not Beet juice lol...
As of today, local dealer had many Kiotis from 2023 literally rusting on the lot, faded paint on brand new 2023s and never want to come to realistic prices. They also praise the competitor septic company. Thats a no no....

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 2024 Kioti Dk4720 SE cab #5  
As of today, local dealer had many Kiotis from 2023 literally rusting on the lot, faded paint on brand new 2023s and never want to come to realistic prices. They also praise the competitor septic company. Thats a no no....
Haha 🤣🤣

Congrats! And welcome to the club.. Sure you'll love your new Kioti :)

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 2024 Kioti Dk4720 SE cab #6  
There is still a rebate for a free loader from kioti on the DK series. Your cash discount is the same 6500 you are paying for the loader. When I bought my ck on their black Friday sale, which was a free loader, I was still able to get the cash discount also.

Last edited:
   / Pulled the trigger on a new 2024 Kioti Dk4720 SE cab #7  

That was one thing I ran into when looking at Kioti. They had a lot of already faded paint and rust on the lot. This during the Covid buying blitz? The other dealers had tractors on the lots that looked new... They all sat outside?

Anyhow, great buy, enjoy the unit.

That was one thing I ran into when looking at Kioti. They had a lot of already faded paint and rust on the lot. This during the Covid buying blitz? The other dealers had tractors on the lots that looked new... They all sat outside?

Anyhow, great buy, enjoy the unit.
Yes, all the local dealers Kiotis sat outside rusting and paint fading. To me that states the dealer wants too much $$$ and his too stubborn to gain new clients. My order is in and now I wait for my tractor toy :)

There is still a rebate for a free loader from kioti on the DK series. Your cash discount is the same 6500 you are paying for the loader. When I bought my ck on their black Friday sale, which was a free loader, I was still able to get the cash discount also.
Thats great. Initially EVERY Kioiti dealer was only offering 3k off and not the free loader that was on the website. Even when we asked the dealers about the extra money off, they acted dumb and said they did not know about it. Just games salespeople play to scam people.

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 2024 Kioti Dk4720 SE cab #10  
Good luck with your purchase. My DK45 bought new in 2005 has been a workhorse. I too looked hard at Kubota and Deere. No complaints on those machines but the Kioti at the time had more features for less money. Based on my success my Sister's family now has 3 Kioti's as well.