Pulled the trigger on a new 2024 Kioti Dk4720 SE cab

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 2024 Kioti Dk4720 SE cab #11  
What's the RPM Increase Kit? I know horsepower and torque are out of their power curve, but would be nice for roading between properties.
Patrick

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 2024 Kioti Dk4720 SE cab #12  
I was a kubota guy my whole life. I currently own a septic business and we use my U-35 mini excavator a lot and love it. I just purchased a 50-acre farm on a foreclosure. Never thought I would be going Kioti but more bang for the $, more features and more power. I am paying cash for my new DK4720 and cannot wait. I think I did good on pricing. I contacted about 3 different dealers (and stayed away from the local 1) and saved a lot of money negotiating my deal.
Congrats. Is there a reason you went with the dk instead of the ns which people have been very excited about.

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 2024 Kioti Dk4720 SE cab
Congrats. Is there a reason you went with the dk instead of the ns which people have been very excited about.
Research and for what I need, the best bang for me was the DK. The extra money ($3k) for the NS just wasn't worth it for me. I plan on using the DK on a new farm I bought that I am subdividing to build houses on. I own a septic business and I also have a Kubota Excavator. If I need more of anything, I can rent it for the day or week.

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 2024 Kioti Dk4720 SE cab #14  
I see you still haven't posted pictures... 🤔

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 2024 Kioti Dk4720 SE cab #15  
I was just quoted $40,499.50 otd on a dk4720sehcab, 2nd set remotes, 3rd function installed, 72” grapple, cash price non farm. Deal?

/ Pulled the trigger on a new 2024 Kioti Dk4720 SE cab #16  
Will the extendable 3pt arms from my 09 dk45s fit the new do tractor?