Pulled the trigger today on a 5093e!

/ Pulled the trigger today on a 5093e! #41  
Hi hoffmtim, how much snow did you get? Did you get some qualiity seat, time with the new ride?

Dave

/ Pulled the trigger today on a 5093e!
Hi hoffmtim, how much snow did you get? Did you get some qualiity seat, time with the new ride?

Dave

Hi Dr Dave! We got approx. 6 inches, enough to fire up the new ride and blade off the driveway. I usually blade the first few rounds, then when it gets too deep to effectively blade then I put on the Farmking 7' blower and clean it up. The way this winter is going, I won't even mount the Farmking. I've blown our entire gravel road to the highway, ~ 3/4 mile, in the past but these last two winters haven't produced much snow. The new snow was nice, but we need a lot more moisture to break this drought cycle.

/ Pulled the trigger today on a 5093e! #43  
Hi Dr Dave! We got approx. 6 inches, enough to fire up the new ride and blade off the driveway. I usually blade the first few rounds, then when it gets too deep to effectively blade then I put on the Farmking 7' blower and clean it up. The way this winter is going, I won't even mount the Farmking. I've blown our entire gravel road to the highway, ~ 3/4 mile, in the past but these last two winters haven't produced much snow. The new snow was nice, but we need a lot more moisture to break this drought cycle.

Glad to hear you got some snow, and some quality seat time. We got 10", we had not had any snow since Dec.

Dave