Pulled the trigger today!

/ Pulled the trigger today!
Flatpic. Did you pick up the tractor at the Hastings FLA. dealer. If so, great news. Got to be the best price I have seen on a 5035 hst. Hope you enjoy. Im still looking and test driving as I am in no hurry. I will say that I allways keep using the 5035 as the tractor that I compare all the others too. Just can not beat the specs and price. My only complaint, which is rather small, is that the "fit and finish". Everything else there is not much contest. Enjoy.

ssg510,
Yuup. That's the one I went with. After testing it out for a while and running through all of the functions, then comparing the 5035 to two different Kubota models, I just couldn't ignore the performance and value of the 5035. I agree, the weld lines aren't the prettiest and there are a few small weld splatters that have been painted over here and there but in the end I am gonna be working the snot outta the thing and can live with those issues.

It's one of the most comfortable seats and cockpits that I have sat in.

Good luck with your pursuit.

/ Pulled the trigger today! #12  
You know that is what you have to keep in mind. We are looking at tractors, not BMWs. These mihindras are built like tanks and that is how it should be. Just like to look at eveything.