Buying Advice Pulled the trigger

/ Pulled the trigger #11  
Well,I pulled the trigger................and the round was a DUD! Poor customer service in answering questions so I jumped up to a Kioti. Still may buy a crate jinma for my son in a year or so, if he doesn't take to likin the Kioti.:laughing:

You must have ordered from RK, it's too bad they can't get their crap together, as they have good prices. I'm still trying to get problems taken care of that have been there since purchase. There's slow, and then there is slower,slower,slower.
Oldfart

/ Pulled the trigger #12  
Well,I pulled the trigger................and the round was a DUD! Poor customer service in answering questions so I jumped up to a Kioti. Still may buy a crate jinma for my son in a year or so, if he doesn't take to likin the Kioti.:laughing:

You must have ordered from RK, it's too bad they can't get their crap together, as they have good prices. I'm still trying to get problems taken care of that have been there since purchase. There's slow, and then there is slower,slower,slower.
Oldfart

/ Pulled the trigger
MGrove, you are correct. Every time I asked a question, it was like, "yeah, I think so, or "it might have", "I'm sure it does", and the like. Like I said, I was impressed at the dealer here by the tractors Foton has, just not at their prices, Thats why I was lookin at RK. Also, dealer stock here is newest stuff and rural king stuff from orders they made in 2007(who knows for sure which year they were made). Hence all the questions I had. I probably could have went with RK had I lived closer, but that wasn't possible at this point. Good luck solving your issues.

/ Pulled the trigger #14  
Tulenutnt20
Well I logged onto the RK website today, I was shocked at how much they had dropped the price of the 454 tractor. When I bought mine it was $1500 more, but then I got the 10% off. I think they are getting out of the tractor market. You said the tractors were 2007, that's the year of mine when I bought it over a year ago. I wonder if they still have the 10% off? I think you could get 8 or 10% off by using their credit card. IF someone is looking for a good deal on a tractor, they might want to check it out. Just remember you will have to pretty much do the repairs yourself, they do furnish parts, but it could be a long wait.
Mgrove

/ Pulled the trigger
Yeah, what I got from RK was basically that they bought a boat load in 2007. At least that's the last order date they showed. Not a Bad deal on the 454 though.