Pulled The Trigger

/ Pulled The Trigger #1  

Stickbo

Tractor
2008 Kubota MX5100
After much internal debate and many hours of reading here, I have pulled the trigger on a tractor. I started out looking at new, but the tier 4 stuff just concerned me a bit. I hate being a guinea pig, and though I probably think they will end up being ok I didn't want to be one stuck with a problem. Not to mention the new prices were a bit higher than I initially expected.

So the new (to me) machine - 2008 Kubota MX5100 with loader. Although 7 years old it isn't much different than brand new with only 181 hours on the clock. It was on consignment at a dealer but I was able to talk with the owner directly and he used it pretty much only to mow and maintain a 15 acre pasture at his home. Health problems have forced him to sell the place, thus no need for the tractor. My net bottom line price was $21,000 and it includes a Land Pride 72" bush hog. From all the looking around I did this seemed like a pretty fair deal and gives me a tractor that will do all I ask of it and more. And the money I save by going used will sure come in handy with some good implements to go with it.

I won't actually be able to pick it up until next week, but am anxiously awaiting its arrival!

/ Pulled The Trigger #2  
Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing some pics!

/ Pulled The Trigger #3  
Congratulations, the MX5100 is a really nice machine and with low hours like that you'll never wear it out.

/ Pulled The Trigger #5  
Congrats. Have fun and post some pics please.

/ Pulled The Trigger #6  
Congrats, seems like a good deal.