Pullys on my Kubota belly mower

/ Pullys on my Kubota belly mower #1  

Racer11

Tractor
Kubota 2400 jd 4240
Now that mowing is over for me, I removed my belly mower and cleaned it up and was going to put it in its winter parking spot in my shop. While I was cleaning it up and looking at all the moving parts I noticed that my two outer pulleys have a slight amount of play side to side,,,in other words I can wiggle them a little,,,maybe 5 to 7 thousands,,,just enuf to see the belt pulley move slightly. The mower has about 600 hours of actual mowing time on it, with respect to that I removed one of the pulleys to do a inspection of the bearings and have a look-se.

Now here is my question for anyone who has had a pulley apart,,,,are the bearings tapered or not, ?? and,,I have the pulley stripped down to the shaft and hub assy,,, Does that shaft press out or can I just hammer it out of the hub to get to the bearings and shaft out. And last but not least,,what way does it press out,,,it is splined on one end and the zerk is on the other end.

Hopefully I do not half to replace the hub as a assembly,,,that could get expensive.

/ Pullys on my Kubota belly mower #2  
I don't have a clue but it might be helpful to those who do to have a mower model number to better answer these questions. Good luck!

/ Pullys on my Kubota belly mower
oops,,,,I forgot,,,the mower deck is a Kubota RC54 meaning 54 inch cut

/ Pullys on my Kubota belly mower
If you can find a parts breakdown it may give you some insite as to how its assembled once you know how its put together its easy to reverse engineer into a pile of separate parts.

Kubota Parts Catalog

They will email you the pdf

bandaidmd,,,,,, Thanks for the link, I pulled it up and found in the parts breakdown schematic a internal snap ring that is holding the shaft and bearings in place,,,It is obvious from that pic the snap ring needs to come out and that will allow the shaft and all to easily be removed.

Thank you very much !!