pump rebuild

/ pump rebuild #11  
Alpha,

Glad to hear you got a working tractor again...

Just curious, how much did the pump set you back? I would hate to think what one would cost for my Kubota!

I am wondering if parts prices are low enough [compared to the big three] to make that an advantage of owning a Jinma or other similar tractor. I mean an advantage that is not often, if ever, mentioned... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for reporting your success!

/ pump rebuild
pumps are cheap $120 not to bad. eh jinmas seem to be a good bang for the buck. I couldnt afford a big name tractor and get the 35hp fel and back hoe.

/ pump rebuild #13  
Wow! That is pretty reasonable, Kubota wants $450 for the hydraulic pump on a B2400. I hate to think what they get for the newer series that uses an extra pump for the power steering! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ pump rebuild #14  
Chinese tractors are just like Kubota and especially Kioti when they appeared on the farm scene. I remember 20 years ago a Kioti could be had for half the price of Kubota. Chinese tractor parts are cheap and easily repaired in the field. Quality control is just not up to the Big 3 or 4 but once you get them settled in their just as dependable. Most all PC parts are manufactured in China so don't think they can't build a farm tractor. They are just filling a void right now at the low end but are starting to send over higher quality in other CUT lines that they produce. They may just take over one of the Big 3 or 4 spots before we know it. No I don't sell Chinese tractors but I do own a farm and have used and owned tractors of most every brand.