Buying Advice Purchase recommendations please

/ Purchase recommendations please #11  
Gentlemen - thank you for the input. Perhaps I am combining too many tasks for one tractor.

Actually I think it's the opposite. One small tractor will do WAY more than the tasks you've listed. Tractors now are many times more capable than your grandpa's Ford. How much property do you own? Find a buddy who has a 25-50hp 4x4 tractor with a loader who'll let you play around on it. You'll be amazed. Tasks like snow removal, moving materials like soil, gravel, mulch, etc become effortless. Get some pallet forks and move logs, firewood, anything you want to put or buy on pallets. Then there's the three point, mowers, box blades, splitters, tillers, the list goes on. All of that stuff can be bought used too. Get the idea? If you can afford a cut, buy one, but I bet (and hope) you'll find more use for it than 10hrs/yr.

/ Purchase recommendations please #12  
An option rather than a tractor is a Kubota RTV 900 or 1100. I use my 900 to move my boat (not 6000 #) but the RTV's are heavy enough to tow a boat up and down a normal ramp easily and when putting a ball on the front it makes the boat very maneuverable + with the hydraulic dump bed, it can haul a lot of material and unload it with a touch of a lever.
Of course it wont have a FEL and no 3 PH for attaching plows etc, but it is very good for running around in to save a lot of steps.