Put new LED headlights in

/ Put new LED headlights in #21  
I see this started on the headlights, and an LED upgrade there would be nice. I tried the e-bay link and sadly, the seller does not ship outside the US.

I can find similar bulbs on Amazon. Can someone please post the needed type info for the headlight bulbs? T15 and ??

Thanks.

/ Put new LED headlights in #22  
I see this started on the headlights, and an LED upgrade there would be nice. I tried the e-bay link and sadly, the seller does not ship outside the US.

I can find similar bulbs on Amazon. Can someone please post the needed type info for the headlight bulbs? T15 and ??

Thanks.
Basically you need a 912/921 type bulb. The ones I used pictured here we're purchased on Amazon.

912 LED Bulbs, SEALIGHT 912 921 LED Backup Light Bulbs, 912 921 LED Reverse Light 6000K Super Bright White, Canbus Error Free T15 906 904 902 W16W for Back Up Lights Reverse Lights, Pack of 2 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NQMDMYR/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_gMWdDbBCNHW26

/ Put new LED headlights in #23  
Installed LED bulbs a GC2300 today. Big difference in light for $10. It took the older style 1156 bulbs.

LEDs.jpgGC2300 lights.jpgGC2300 LEDs.jpg

/ Put new LED headlights in #24  
Today I have nstalled LED landing and taxi lights in the airplane. On such a bright sunny day as today was it actually hurt my eyes from 30 feet away.

/ Put new LED headlights in #27  
I first replaced the inner light with the 912/921 bulbs, What a difference! Then I bought a different set for the outside sockets.
Inside sockets the LED reflects back and the ones I bought for the outside fire forward and sideways. Waiting for some night work to see if this makes any difference. Both are 6000 super whites. Now looking for a replacement for my work light (GC1720). So many of the ones on Amazon seem to have seal failures and LEDs that fail, so might have to spend a bit on a higher end light.

/ Put new LED headlights in #28  
I first replaced the inner light with the 912/921 bulbs, What a difference! Then I bought a different set for the outside sockets.
Inside sockets the LED reflects back and the ones I bought for the outside fire forward and sideways. Waiting for some night work to see if this makes any difference. Both are 6000 super whites. Now looking for a replacement for my work light (GC1720). So many of the ones on Amazon seem to have seal failures and LEDs that fail, so might have to spend a bit on a higher end light.
I was lucky enough to find what has been a real nice set of work lights that have been taking a beating on my ROPS all summer.

LED Pods,NAO LED Work Light Bar Bulb Spot Flood Lights for Trucks 4inch Led Fog Light Bar for Offroad Town Truck Car ATV Boat SUV 2PCS 140W Triple Row,12-month Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078HYKT61/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_QjQIDbS1YB1FFIMG_20190623_220432.jpg1561342361010_IMG_20190623_220352.jpgIMG_20190623_192433.jpg

/ Put new LED headlights in #29  
Have these leaked at all, I see a lot of these with complaints of moisture after any rain/washing?
Thanks for the pictures, given me some ideas for mounting them.

/ Put new LED headlights in #30  
Have these leaked at all, I see a lot of these with complaints of moisture after any rain/washing?
Thanks for the pictures, given me some ideas for mounting them.
I haven't had any water/moisture issues. I store my machine inside a non climate controlled garage and it's been power washed and rained on over the summer without any ill effects thus far.