Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #51  
Nice looking tractor,
are you going to widen the wheels a bit for chains?
Enjoy her.

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold
No chains. Mostly going to be on level ground running a snow blower. Lot of road time.

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #53  
Beautiful machine! Now go get it dirty and give us an update on how she works!

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold
Worked the snot out of it all day today. Not that keen on the loader. This tractor is pretty heavy and can push a lot. If pushing with the bucket down it will fold it back even if holding the handle to keep pressure on it. Loader can lift the back tires off the ground with tires loaded so not a pressure issue I do not believe. It is what it is. The cab is awesome. I like the hst much more than ps but I will get use to it. Tractor is quiet and so far has plenty of power. Pushed out 20 trees today. Some took quite a while to get knocked over so tractor was put through it's paces.

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #55  
Worked the snot out of it all day today. Not that keen on the loader. This tractor is pretty heavy and can push a lot. If pushing with the bucket down it will fold it back even if holding the handle to keep pressure on it. Loader can lift the back tires off the ground with tires loaded so not a pressure issue I do not believe. It is what it is. The cab is awesome. I like the hst much more than ps but I will get use to it. Tractor is quiet and so far has plenty of power. Pushed out 20 trees today. Some took quite a while to get knocked over so tractor was put through it's paces.
Great looking tractor. Yes, the cab is great. You will love it in the winter. I really appreciate mine in the summer heat. I've not noticed that issue with my loader. Good luck and keep us updated on your progress.

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #56  
Agree...
Fiat Industrial makes good quality engines...
I've had two with zero issues in a WM 50 and current tier 3 t4.75...
They know their stuff...

The WM 50 actually has a VM Motori R 753 IE4 engine.

FPT Industrial S.p.A. is part of CNH Industrial. I don't know the relationship between VM Motori and FPT Industrial.

Fiat Powertrain innovations include:
  • Variable Valve Timing (1960). First patent of automotive variable valve timing.
  • Common Rail technology (1997). Patent sold to Robert Bosch.

/ Put offer on Case 75C. Why so few Case tractors sold #57  
I think there are a couple reasons you don't see more Case tractors out there. As some have mentioned, dealer population is just less. Here in NC there are maybe 7 compared to probably 40+ JD dealers. Also, you usually see a cheaper (ie. alternative) brand tractor sold along side a Case at a Case dealer, such as Kubota, Mahindra, etc. You hardly EVER see this at a JD dealer. These are simply lower cost tractors with better margins so the Case doesn't get pushed as much, although they do represent a good value when you compare spec to spec. I sold a few NH T4.75 when I was in the dealer world and in general, they were good tractors. Just a few nit picky issues here and there (built in Turkey by Turk Tractor which has made tractors for CNH for many years). I do believe the Fiat motor is very reliable and fuel efficient. I personally prefer the Red/Silver paint scheme of Case, but have noticed that NH typically runs slightly less expensive...unless there is a left over model or heavy incentive on the Case. Both good tractors and I'd be proud to own either one.