QA for B3030 FEL LA403

/ QA for B3030 FEL LA403 #1  

bx24d

Silver Member
My objective is to purchase a B3030HSDC (with FEL 403) next Spring. I'm wondering if I can get it with a QA system which will enable me to use pallet forks. If the 3030 is not available this way, it may be a deal breaker for me and I might consider an L3540. I've examined the benefits/limitations of bolt-on forks and 3 Pt. forks in prior threads and would like to avoid using them for moving equipment around my property, etc.

/ QA for B3030 FEL LA403 #2  
bx24d said:
My objective is to purchase a B3030HSDC (with FEL 403) next Spring. I'm wondering if I can get it with a QA system which will enable me to use pallet forks.
If the 3030 is not available this way, it may be a deal breaker for me and I might consider an L3540. I've examined the benefits/limitations of bolt-on forks and 3 Pt. forks in prior threads and would like to avoid using them for moving equipment around my property, etc.

I think the only weakness of the 3030 is the lack of a factory skid steer QA option (the 3030 QA is not compatible). Plus - the option that is available - with the "special" Kubota QA forks and bucket - is pretty expensive when all is said/done.

To get a skid steer QA - you either have to by an adapter kit from ATI or move up to the L series. For me the lack of QA made me rethink my needs. Because the L series was too big for what I needed to do - I ended up going with the NH TC33DA which fits nicely between the two.

My two cents - your mileage may vary.

Joe

/ QA for B3030 FEL LA403 #3  
I have an ATI Tach-All on my B3030 (model QA-KU15 for the LA403 FEL).

Happens to be mated to a NH bucket so the impression of the tractor from a distance is that of a Kioti:rolleyes:

Kidding aside, pallet forks are available for this QA model so you should be good to go.