Quality battery charger/maintainer?

/ Quality battery charger/maintainer? #2  
I'm partial to CTek, I have it and it's great. Internal parts are 1st class and it's also standard for the likes of Rolls Royce/Bentley Aston Martin Porsche Ferrari etc.
It will save you batteries give them a much longer life. A bit pricier than others, but the built quality warrants it.

/ Quality battery charger/maintainer? #3  
How about solar powered charger/maintainers? At Casa Paratus Norte there is no electricity except if I bring it in with a generator. So Solar for keeping the battery on the 3930 sounds promising, assuming there is some decent quality out there..

/ Quality battery charger/maintainer?
Thanks, tired of wasting money on "disposable" units that aren't reliable or accurate. Schumacher XCS15W just overheated a battery in one of my trucks. Claimed it was in maintain mode, fluid bubbling from vents, case warm to touch. Unit was putting out 16 volts, was working near truck smelled a battery odor, glad I checked it out.

Thanks,
Q

/ Quality battery charger/maintainer? #5  
I have a "Battery Tender Plus" that has been working for 5 years straight without issues. Think I paid $70 for it, I'm sure there is better..

/ Quality battery charger/maintainer? #6  
Try these-----https://no.co/products

/ Quality battery charger/maintainer? #8  
I bought mine from Napa 20 years ago. I have no idea if they are still good. Electronics and China have away of ruining a good brand.

/ Quality battery charger/maintainer? #9  
I'm partial to CTek, I have it and it's great. Internal parts are 1st class and it's also standard for the likes of Rolls Royce/Bentley Aston Martin Porsche Ferrari etc.
It will save you batteries give them a much longer life. A bit pricier than others, but the built quality warrants it.
++1 on CTEK..