Question about quick attach spring loaded pins

/ Question about quick attach spring loaded pins #11  
Ning -- did all your other attachments for the SSQA fit well and just the Titan did not ? Did you notify Titan ? What was their response ?

/ Question about quick attach spring loaded pins #12  
Ning -- did all your other attachments for the SSQA fit well and just the Titan did not ? Did you notify Titan ? What was their response ?
My first titan SSQA pallet fork frame was way loose. Big gap between the pins & slots. They gave me a partial refund (or a replacement frame) & I welded some shims on to tighten things up. Worked fine until it ran off with the old machine. The new Titan forks fit the new tractor just fine.

/ Question about quick attach spring loaded pins #13  
My first titan SSQA pallet fork frame was way loose. Big gap between the pins & slots. They gave me a partial refund (or a replacement frame) & I welded some shims on to tighten things up. Worked fine until it ran off with the old machine. The new Titan forks fit the new tractor just fine.
Same for me. > I didnt even notify Titan - Just welded in shims. -- I think they were about 3/8". :eek:

/ Question about quick attach spring loaded pins #14  
So far I just have my OEM bucket (perfect fit) and the forks.

I left a review, though I can't find it on their site.

/ Question about quick attach spring loaded pins #15  
So how do you keep the SSQA locking pin from popping out?

I put a 3/8 plate at the base which gives me about 60 thousands clearance between the SSQA and the female. My tapered pin is through the female with about 3/4 inch protruding. I put down pressure that was not enough to raise the tires and both of the SSQA adapters popped out from the bottom. The handle didn't release so I presume the tapered pin overcame the spring pressure. Not good, I'm glad it was a test and not a working action.

Will adding washers to completely close the spring be the answer?

Maybe the full tapered pin must protrude to the point past the round rod?

/ Question about quick attach spring loaded pins #16  
So far I just have my OEM bucket (perfect fit) and the forks.

I left a review, though I can't find it on their site.
Good grief! Geez I was wrong that no one in the industry would dare put out attachments that failed to comply with the standard. I see multiple people here indicating that Titan for one has not complied. That is bad business on Titan's part.