Question about temperature gauge reading on L3400

/ Question about temperature gauge reading on L3400 #1  

Spacefarm

Tractor
Kubota L3400 & JD 325
Even after running for over an hour the temperature reading on my L3400 is just very slightly above "C" on the temperature gauge. Does anyone know if this is correct? Seems to me the needle should be somewhere in the middle of the range.

Thank you

/ Question about temperature gauge reading on L3400 #2  
That is a about the same as my L3400. The temp gauge barely moves. Gets to the small dot on the lower right side. I think this may be normal temp. I've only got about 25hrs so far.

/ Question about temperature gauge reading on L3400 #3  
My L3400 also shows very little movement. Just above the dot. We have not had any warm weather as of yet to see how it will respond then.

/ Question about temperature gauge reading on L3400 #4  
Mine is the same way.

/ Question about temperature gauge reading on L3400 #5  
My L3400HST is the same. I posted about that last year and it seems normal.

/ Question about temperature gauge reading on L3400 #6  
The low reading is normal on most all <font color="orange"> Kubota </font> "B" and "L" series tractors. When the screen starts to get plugged with dirt and other material the gage will start to move up. It is time to clean screen in front to radiator.

/ Question about temperature gauge reading on L3400
My thanks to everyone to responded. Looks like the temperature reading is pretty normal.

Larry

/ Question about temperature gauge reading on L3400 #8  
I'll second Ron's post. Kubota's run cool on the guage until the screen gets clogged up. You notice it in the late summer and fall when cutting tall grass and weeds, the seed pods and stuff will clog the air intake holes and the screens. 5 min of R&R and the temp drops.

Also, Diesels run cooler than gas engines. That's one reason they are so good at constant high load applications.

Enjoy your tractor!

jb