Question for JD guys

/ Question for JD guys #1  

ttowne66

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L4330 HST
Hello Gents

I have to say that the seats on the new 20 series cab models are like floating on a cloud. That suspension is SMOOTH and has a ton of travel!!! I am thinking of getting one for my Kubota because quite frankly that suspension seat is nothing compared to the JD seat...I know.....I know... It's orange but cut me some slack OK. Here are my questions.

1) Is the same suspension used on both the cab & non cab models in 20 series??

2) how much does it cost for the suspension part?

3) Is this the bset suspension JD has ever had?

Thanks guys!

/ Question for JD guys #2  
If you want a yellow seat that's fine.

You do realize that the green machines also have isolated operator stations. Some of the smoothness is also under the floor...

They are pricey, I will try and see thrpugh jdparts.

/ Question for JD guys #3  
Don't forget that there are two seat suspension options:
The "regular" one and the "air-ride" one.

I've never sat on an air-ride seat, but the regular one is probably the most comfortable tractor seat I found while checking various brands. I can only imagine how great the air-cushioned one feels!

/ Question for JD guys
Guys

The one I sat on was not the air ride seat. I can not imagine anything being more comfortable than the standard one! If it was more comfortable it certainly would not be needed.

/ Question for JD guys #5  
seat for cab style only sold as a unit
cost $535 list $850

complete open station seat
cost 497 list $790

open station suspension only
cost 190 list $360

/ Question for JD guys #7  
no that's really their cost and then add some freight too, seats are heavy !, I'd say pound for pound, short of the engine there is no part on a tractor that cost more than a seat, and that's not just Deere