Dealer Question for Kioti Dealers, any new changes to the Kioti lineup for the fall?

/ Question for Kioti Dealers, any new changes to the Kioti lineup for the fall? #11  
I went to my dealer yesterday to drop of my Ck30 for a little warranty work and He had just recieved a new shipment of tractors. Got my first look at the new DK45SC, it was very nice. It was parked right next to a 55 cab. I was surprised how much roomier the 55 was. The actual dimensions of the tractors aren't the much different if I recall but the 55's cab seemed quite roomier. Anyway, while talking to the dealer, he mentioned that he thinks he will be getting DK35'sand 40's with the new sloped hoods and HST in about 1 month. No cabs available on those models but at least we will have HST DK's!

/ Question for Kioti Dealers, any new changes to the Kioti lineup for the fall? #12  
I have been told the new DK90 will be in the spring & don't know about transmission options. The DK35 & 40 HST are going to be shown at the Moultrie show, but released for sale in the spring.

/ Question for Kioti Dealers, any new changes to the Kioti lineup for the fall? #13  
Yeah, hopefully moultrie for the new DK35 & 40...I will post some pics after we get back (that is if they have them, they were "suppose" to show the DK90 last year).

/ Question for Kioti Dealers, any new changes to the Kioti lineup for the fall?
When and where is this Moultrie Show. Bring back some pics if you can...Also intersested in what changes these machines have.. I have friends very intersted in these machines... :)