Question On Post Reminder

/ Question On Post Reminder #1  

PineRidge

Tractor
TC-40D SS New Holland
Looked in FAQ section and saw no reference to post reminder. Can anyone enlighten me how is it used at the TBN site. I see it referenced in "my home" Thanks!

/ Question On Post Reminder #2  
Mike,

Right below your post is a link that you can click on to remind you that you want to reply to this particular post. It's just a tool to help you find a post that you want to reply to - maybe after you make sure you know what you're talking about. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Here's what you see after you click on that link:
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The selected post/thread has been added to your list. You will see this entry in 'My Home' until you remove it if you added it as a Favorite. You also will get any replies to your favorite threads emailed to you if you have this option enabled in your profile. Reminders will not be emailed to you and will go away once you make a reply to the post. In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum. )</font>

/ Question On Post Reminder #3  
Post reminders simply keep thread links in a section on your My Home page.

The purpose is to save a post you want to reply to but don't have time to when you read it. When you reply, it's removed from your reminder list.

/ Question On Post Reminder
Bill & Muhammad thanks for bringing me up to speed on this question. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif