Questions about UTB-445

/ Questions about UTB-445 #21  
Mobil - 424 universal tractor fluid.

Shell - Donax TD

/ Questions about UTB-445
Mobil - 424 universal tractor fluid.

Shell - Donax TD
Thank you very much. I think, we can get it here.

Today I made some photos and have a little questions.

Before I want to show you UTB-445 V.

58936116.jpg

0001ajf.jpg

And question - you can see photos (at bottom) that some levers are marked, what functions performed by these levers? What it do? Can you answer, please?

left of the steering
50363812.jpg

under the seat
99357548.jpg

/ Questions about UTB-445 #24  
The lever underneath the left side of seat is the sychronous and independant PTO lever.

/ Questions about UTB-445 #25  
What a nice looking tractor! Is it new? I think I've got some information somewhere on a 445V. I'll look it out & see if I can find a scanner to post some pictures ( I've just ditched Windows for Ubuntu Linux & the one thing I can't get to work is the scanner). My son may be home this Christmas & he has a Windows laptop so I'll try that.

/ Questions about UTB-445 #26  
OK - the Instruction Book that I have covers the UTB 500 Special, 530 & 350 Special (including the "V" versions of those). It doesn't cover the 445V specifically, but the controls on my 445 DT are the same as these, so most of the info is applicable to yours. I enclose a picture & description below. Note that number 27 is the PTO clutch lever you were enquiring about in one of your pictures.

Attachments

• UTBcontrols.resized.jpg
    UTBcontrols.resized.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 1,400
   / Questions about UTB-445 #27  
OK - the Instruction Book that I have covers the UTB 500 Special, 530 & 350 Special (including the "V" versions of those). It doesn't cover the 445V specifically, but the controls on my 445 DT are the same as these, so most of the info is applicable to yours. I enclose a picture & description below. Note that number 27 is the PTO clutch lever you were enquiring about in one of your pictures.

So basically what I said.

/ Questions about UTB-445
The lever left of steering is clutch lever for PTO.

The lever underneath the left side of seat is the sychronous and independant PTO lever.

What a nice looking tractor! Is it new? I think I've got some information somewhere on a 445V. I'll look it out & see if I can find a scanner to post some pictures ( I've just ditched Windows for Ubuntu Linux & the one thing I can't get to work is the scanner). My son may be home this Christmas & he has a Windows laptop so I'll try that.

Thanks a lot for usefull help, guys. Really interesting that this topic is still active with have new posts. I hope also someone can say "thanks" to this guys who need also information about UTB 445.

By the way, in "Google" this topic in first place by keywords "UTB 445 questions".

Well, yes, UTB445 what you saw in photos is new. As I say, this information is need not for me, I help with it just for one man. He brought it without documentation from Rumania. As he don't know about internet too much, I help him now. Anyway, after I show some pics from here - he said "thanks to you all" for this.

A little question, I select some objects on scanned picture what we don't understand. Maybe you know?

23815381.png

P.S. Sorry if "questions" too much and hope it's not ANNOYED.

/ Questions about UTB-445 #29  
Ah sorry - I can see my scan has missed a part of the picture!

1 :- This is the control for raising & lowering the three point link arms.
2 :- This is the sensitivity control for 1. It controls how quickly/slowly the lift acts.
3 :- This is the lever for "position control" or "draft control" operation of the link arms. There is also a stop behind the toplink spring which needs to be moved for draft or position control.

If your friend is in Romania, then surely he ought to be able to get the instruction book for UTB at any corner shop!!?

/ Questions about UTB-445 #30  
Hi New member not sure I entered question correctly. Can you help with a Long 445DT? It shuts down after about 45 minutes running time and the 3 pt hitch arms don't seem to be connected to anything internally. They move freely up and down and there is a clunking sound every time I lift them.
Thanks
Joe