Questions on D Series Toolcat

/ Questions on D Series Toolcat #11  
Hi I was wondering if you guys would be able to help figure out if my toolcat has hi flow or not. I have a 2010 toolcat 5600 d series. Doesnt say hi flow on the ram up front buy i believe the previous owner re painted it at one point. How am i able to determine if its hi flow or not.

/ Questions on D Series Toolcat #12  
The Operator Manual will show the location of the switch.

On my 5610 F series it was on the center console.

/ Questions on D Series Toolcat #13  
Hi I was wondering if you guys would be able to help figure out if my toolcat has hi flow or not. I have a 2010 toolcat 5600 d series. Doesnt say hi flow on the ram up front buy i believe the previous owner re painted it at one point. How am i able to determine if its hi flow or not.

On my 2009 D series the switch in on the center console near the 4WS switch (in back)

DEWFPO

/ Questions on D Series Toolcat #14  
Are you able to post a picture of the actual switch. Like are you talking about on the dash or near the switches near where your arm rests. Thanks.

/ Questions on D Series Toolcat #15  
Are you able to post a picture of the actual switch. Like are you talking about on the dash or near the switches near where your arm rests. Thanks.

Aft of the armrest.

DEWFPO

/ Questions on D Series Toolcat #16  
Found a YouTobe video of a 2006 with High Flow, that showed the rocker switches behind the armrest:

2006 5600 switches.jpeg

/ Questions on D Series Toolcat #17  
Found a YouTube video of a 2010 5610 with High Flow, that showed the rocker switches behind the armrest, High Flow is clearly labeled:

2010 5610 youtube.com-2018-01-09-14-23-1.jpeg