Quich Hitch for B2320

/ Quich Hitch for B2320 #1  

Giles

Silver Member
Tractor
2009 Kubota B2320---Wheelhorse lawn mower--- Case 480D Backhoe
I have a Kubota B2320 and have great difficulty changing implements. The stabilizer setup, with turnbuckles and hooking up on unleveled ground, is the main problem.
I have considered a three point quick hitch attachment, but the equipment--finish mower, landscape box, rock rake, and tiller--are all different in relation to lower pin spacing.
I am thinking I might be better off replacing the turnbuckle setup with limiting chains that will allow simpler hookup.

Any suggestions?

/ Quich Hitch for B2320 #2  
   / Quich Hitch for B2320
THANKS--s219--Never thought about this type stabilizer----I will start my fabrication this weekend!

/ Quich Hitch for B2320 #4  
I made a set for my B2620 which would be the same as yours.I find them to be much better than the turnbuckles. P1010241.jpg

/ Quich Hitch for B2320 #5  
You could do the telescopic stabilizers and get Pats easy change.

/ Quich Hitch for B2320 #6  
I have a B2620 and had the same turnbuckle stabilizers. It was difficult to change implements for me too.
Earlier this month I contacted Mark at Stabilworks. He fabbed me up a set quickly and kept me informed. Great guy and great product. Life is good on the ranch again.

/ Quich Hitch for B2320 #7  
Being frugal (cheap?), I made a quick disconnect on the turnbuckles. See this thread:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/264413-improvements-3-point-hitch.html

Since that posting, I have done the mod on both left and right turnbuckles. Much less cranking of the turnbuckles, and I can still snug them up nicely (instead of the hole spacing on the telescopes that can result in some slack). My ultimate objective (if I ever get there) is a combination of telescope for big adjustments and some sort of turnbuckle for snugging up.

/ Quich Hitch for B2320 #8  
You could do the telescopic stabilizers and get Pats easy change.

I bought a $700 Land Pride quick attach but immediately discovered that it would NOT hook up to my rotary cutter nor my ballast box. Removing it to use them sort of defeated the whole "quick" feature. So, I opted for the Pat's Easy Change and although it doesn't connect the top link --- it is versatile enough to handle every implement's lower links --- which is really a tremendous help.

If anyone would like to buy a never-used Land Pride QH-20 quick attach make me an offer. While it makes a great door stop on my barn, it might be good at much more??? :confused3:

/ Quich Hitch for B2320 #9  
I bought a $700 Land Pride quick attach but immediately discovered that it would NOT hook up to my rotary cutter nor my ballast box. Removing it to use them sort of defeated the whole "quick" feature. So, I opted for the Pat's Easy Change and although it doesn't connect the top link --- it is versatile enough to handle every implement's lower links --- which is really a tremendous help.

If anyone would like to buy a never-used Land Pride QH-20 quick attach make me an offer. While it makes a great door stop on my barn, it might be good at much more??? :confused3:

Are your rotary cutter and ballast box cat 2?

/ Quich Hitch for B2320 #10  
It's complicated...

My rotary cutter is a Woods BB600XW Cat2. The QH-20 is obviously a Cat2, which is why I thought it would work. BUT, the top link on the Woods 600 rotary cutter is actually a Cat1 top link. :mad: So it won't work with the quick hitch...

The Kubota ballast box is Cat2 but is too narrow to work with the hitch. :ashamed:

I don't know for sure, but the quick hitch probably works with MOST other implements --- just not the ones I have?