Quick attach conversion questions

/ Quick attach conversion questions #1  

dsp1

Tractor
Old Farmalls
Hi,
I'm planning on picking up a quick attach conversion to use on my 99' massey 231 with a 232 model loader but am getting confused by the angles different manufacturers build their plates with. ATI says they build it with a 20* plate angle while W.R. Long uses 10*. My question is how do I keep at least the 18* roll back angle that the loader came with? Do either of these plate angles really matter or is it more important to match the angle of the welded pin on brackets that are on the bucket currently? If I decide to buy a new quick attach bucket does the plate angle more important? As far a welding the bucket on myself, all my welding equipment is in storage until I get the new garage built this summer and I don't have any perfectly level ground anywhere either. I dread taking it anywhere since around here even if you pay large amounts of money, you're lucky if the work is barely adequate. Talking with the manufacturers has made the issue clear as mud so any help or advice will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Dan