Quick Attach for CK-20

/ Quick Attach for CK-20 #1  

TomKioti

Gold Member
Tractor
Long 2310
Folks,

This might get moved to the attachment section but here it goes:

Is there a third party quick attach/dettach for the kl-120 loader?

/ Quick Attach for CK-20
Yes i know. I PM'd him but apparently he's been busy. Hoping to hear back from him or anyone that knows. Thanks for the heads up.

/ Quick Attach for CK-20
A little research goes a long way. I guess I answered my own question.
The link below from ATI shows just such an add on... cool. I need to pay better attention to the banners.

http://www.preseeder.com/tach-all/

/ Quick Attach for CK-20 #5  
Tom, before you buy make sure you communicate with Ed (IslandTractor) about his. He seemed happy with his, not sure who made it. You might have more than one source and price them against each other.

/ Quick Attach for CK-20
Awesome guys,

I will follow up on all accounts and report.

Thanks so much!

/ Quick Attach for CK-20 #9  
Not sure about the CK20, but I got one of the first ATI models for the CK30 and absolutely love it. I'm constantly changing between my bucket, pallet forks, and modified quick hitch (for boom pole).

David

Attachments

• CIMG0292.JPG
    CIMG0292.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 191
   / Quick Attach for CK-20 #10  
Man, you miss a day of checking into TBN and you're accused of being MIA:D .

I have a QA adapter on my CK20/KL120 that was provided by Millonzi along with my grapple. However, I understand that they probably did not build the adapter so I don't know if they are tooled up yet to produce them. Joe Millonzi could tell you (440) 354-9800.

I know (as Sodamo points out) that ATI makes a nice one. There are a number of other companies that I have come across who build them as well (one in Canada but I cannot find the link/name right now).