Quick Attach for FEL

/ Quick Attach for FEL #1  

npalomba

Bronze Member
Does anyone know where the webpage on the deere web page is for what items are available for the Quick Attach FEL (specificly the 4300) Thanks.

/ Quick Attach for FEL
Just to be clear. I am talking about the Pallet fork, round bale fork, 4-in-1 bucket, materials buckets, heavy duty buckets, and high volume bucket.

/ Quick Attach for FEL #3  
npalllomba
I haven't been able to locate any pages on the JD website that have detailed descriptions of the attachments for the FEL's but there is a listing of the atachments and there suggested retail prices in the "Configure" section.
There may be a shorter way but so far the only way I have found to get there is by the following steps.

1.From the JD Home Page click on "Homeowners" located on the far left side about half way down the page.

2.Click on "Products" located on the far left side about half way down the page.

3.In the center of the Homeowners page click on the drop down arrow next to "Compact Utility Tractors (20-48hp) then click on "John Deere Brand"

4.In the center of the "Products" page click on the drop down arrow "4000 Series Compact Utility Tractors" then click on "4300 (32 hp, 4WD)"

5. On the "Features" page for the 4300 scroll down till you see "Configure and Accessorize this tractor to meet your needs" and click on "Configure".

6. The "Product Configurator" page will be displayed with "Tractors" pre-selected. Under 2. click the drop down arrow and click on "Build my own" then click the "Go" box.

7.A new pop up window will be displayed with instructions saying "Please select a Jonh Deere product to build". (Ther may be a shorter way to get to this pop up window but if there is I have not found it yet and I have done a lot of digging looking for it)

8. Click the "Equipment for 790, 990, and 4000 Series Tractors" drop down arrow and scrool down to you see "430 LOADER (for 990, 4300 and 4400 Tractors)" and select it by clicking on it then click on th "Go" box.

9.On the page that appears, under "Optional - Select as desired" (about half way down the page) click the drop down arrow labled "ATTACHMENTS - ORDER AS DESIRED".

If I made the instructions clear enough to follow you should be looking at list of all the 430 loader attachments and there retail prices. From other post I have read it appears that you should be able to buy somewhere between 10-20% below retail.
I hope this helps and if anyone knows of a faster way or where to find more detailed information I would be interested also.

Keith

/ Quick Attach for FEL #4  
I've been trying to locate parts on the JD website. The procedure is only slightly less complicated than the one you outlined. Is it just me or has JD gone out of its way to have a "pretty" website rather than "easy to navigate" website?

I vented to the webmaster at JD and she mentioned that a redesign is in the works. It has to be better, it could hardly be worse, IMHO.

Matthew

/ Quick Attach for FEL
I agree. It's very difficult to get around. I have had much better luck with other vendors webpages. I wouldn't base my purchasing decision on that though! :cool:

Tell between the NH33D and the JD 4300. Just can't get dealers to budge on their prices though.