quick attach forks for Kubota 3130

/ quick attach forks for Kubota 3130 #11  
My L3130 has the SSQA on the FEL. I bought a set of forks that had the SSQA and the seller said they are all the same, except the width, some SSQA are narrow and some are wide. Your bucket is standard SSQA, just measure the width to make sure you get the right one.

/ quick attach forks for Kubota 3130 #12  
Go look at this video, which shows you how to covert a Pin on to SSQA bucket setup. But the reason I am posting the video is so that you can see if you have the Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach or the Proprietery Quick attach as shown by the photo of the previous poster Baby Grand. I think you have the Universal SSQA. but we are not sure. In this video is a good look at the Universal SSQA that Ted is demonstrating. Note the 2 large gray levers sticking up in the unlocked position.

How to Convert Pin On Style Loader to Universal Quick Attach - YouTube

Also you can play this video, as Ted demonstrates the pallet forks they
are also SSQA, this is what I "think" you have on your tractor. But without a photo we cannot be sure. It may be a Proprietery system But watch the video and you can get a better idea how all this works.. The interesting part showing the disconnection and connection starts at 3:35 on this video. hope this helps.

Construction Attachments 42" Compact Tractor loader Pallet Forks CAL-1PFCMPSM42

James K0UA