Quick attach on a New Holland Workmaster 55

/ Quick attach on a New Holland Workmaster 55 #1  

MGP4506

Bronze Member
Tractor
New Holland Workmaster 55
I bought a Workmaster 55 used for a great deal. 1 prior owner (bought unseen). He said it had a skid steer quick attach on the loader. This is what was on it when I got it. This does somewhat work on my skid steer quick attachments I had but I found and issue with some of them falling off when I dump them fully. Can anyone tell me what type of quick attach this is. It is not anything like the others I have and it doesn't work on some of my attachments.
Thanks

Attachments

• Qick Attach 1.jpg
    Qick Attach 1.jpg
    287.9 KB · Views: 129
  • Qick Attach 3.jpg
    Qick Attach 3.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Quick Attach 2.jpg
    Quick Attach 2.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 129
   / Quick attach on a New Holland Workmaster 55
I bought a Workmaster 55 used for a great deal. 1 prior owner (bought unseen). He said it had a skid steer quick attach on the loader. This is what was on it when I got it. This does somewhat work on my skid steer quick attachments I had but I found and issue with some of them falling off when I dump them fully. Can anyone tell me what type of quick attach this is. It is not anything like the others I have and it doesn't work on some of my attachments.
Thanks
Oh this is on a 2014 Workmaster

/ Quick attach on a New Holland Workmaster 55 #3  
Interesting. I was wondering why the SSQA attachments had a wide slot where the lock pin locks in. This design seems like it might flex more allowing it to let go of the attachment.

/ Quick attach on a New Holland Workmaster 55 #4  
Is it a NH brand loader or is it a different manufacturer?

/ Quick attach on a New Holland Workmaster 55 #5  
Appears to be SSQA, but it looks like a quite flimsy one.

Even though it's known to be a "universal", across the board design, there are definitely slight inconsistencies.

What is Universal Skid Steer Quick Attach

I show several SSQA attachments during this vid and show how we test the dimensions on our attachments.
Travis

/ Quick attach on a New Holland Workmaster 55 #6  
After searching online, I have not found another one like the OP. His rotates a tab into place while most have a shot-pin design.

Interesting. I was wondering why the SSQA attachments had a wide slot where the lock pin locks in. This design seems like it might flex more allowing it to let go of the attachment.
I think that is what is happening. When it is tipped and there is pressure against the tabs they tend to slid off. It does not do it with the bucket it came with is what is strange

/ Quick attach on a New Holland Workmaster 55 #9  
It looks factory, although I agree with Ted. It is certainly not like the one on my 2019 WM75 or my TC40DA. On both the lever pushes the pin down.

1673540198021.png

It looks factory, although I agree with Ted. It is certainly not like the one on my 2019 WM75 or my TC40DA. On both the lever pushes the pin down.

View attachment 778939
Thanks for this. Yeah, I think it is just a cheap lightweight quick attach. I may have to look at upgrading it to the standard pin type. I don't like how some of the attachments can fall off when fully tipped.