Quick attach on a New Holland Workmaster 55

/ Quick attach on a New Holland Workmaster 55 #11  
If it unlatches from just one side, then it could twist the side-to-side connecting tube. Best to figure it out now.

/ Quick attach on a New Holland Workmaster 55
If it unlatches from just one side, then it could twist the side-to-side connecting tube. Best to figure it out now.
It has come off from both sides. It depends on where the most pressure is. I did think 1 side might have been bent but that didn't turn out to be the case. I can use my forks and bucket that came with it as long as with the forks I don't tip them forward very far. These 2 I use 90% of the time but I am looking to get a grapple and I want this taken care of 1st. If I have to switch it out for the pin type I will but I don't want to.

/ Quick attach on a New Holland Workmaster 55 #13  
Make sure the Tabs comes all the way down? Altho it does look like they're as far as you want them to go. Doesn't look like there is even any adjustment to change the break over pivot point. Looks like there is a lot of room in the tabs for play tho.
Could there have been a collar or hollow shaft that fit over the Tabs that were held on with a pin that may have fallen off at some time from the previous owner?
Your best bet would be to ask NH if there are any adjustments or just missing parts.

I had a similar problem but mine are pins.
I picked up a new '21 LS MT 235He with a stock QA last winter and when I used it on my new Land Pride 4in1 bucket it came off while back bladeing. Turns out the slots on the new bucket are shallower then the original bucket. I had to grind out about 1/4 x 1 inch area to make the pin come down all the way. Same with my QA pallet forks. According to LS they supposedly adhere to the Bobcat SSQA specs so not sure what the problem was.

/ Quick attach on a New Holland Workmaster 55 #14  
I would make sure all the moving parts of the SSQA are lubed and free moving. Then put something on it that fell off and try to find out why it's doing that. Is the attachment to tall? Pins to short/not extended all the way? Sloppy pin linkage? Theres a ton of reasons why things wont stay on. It also could be as simple as the attachment isnt fully on the SSQA.

/ Quick attach on a New Holland Workmaster 55
I would make sure all the moving parts of the SSQA are lubed and free moving. Then put something on it that fell off and try to find out why it's doing that. Is the attachment to tall? Pins to short/not extended all the way? Sloppy pin linkage? Theres a ton of reasons why things wont stay on. It also could be as simple as the attachment isnt fully on the SSQA.
Thanks for your suggestions. All the attachments work fine on the standard pin type SSQA. I think it is how the very end of this type locks into the bracket on the attachment. The latch is a lightweight metal and I think it flexes too much to hold some of the attachments. I think it is coming down to a poor design. It would explain why you don't see this type of SSQA.