Quick Disconnect Loader

/ Quick Disconnect Loader #1  

sdkubota

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400F
I have a Kubota L3400 with a LA463FL loader. I can see how it would be easy to pull the pins but don't see an obvious disconnect on the hydraulic lines. Was that an extra or am I missing something? Any pictures or suggestions would be appreciated.

/ Quick Disconnect Loader #2  
I have the same tractor and right in front of the control lever there is 4 quick connects. I don't know why this would not be standard on this tractor?

/ Quick Disconnect Loader
Thanks you opened my eyes!

I assumed the hydraulic control lever stayed behind with the loader but after your statement see that it stays with the tractor. I also have the four quick disconnect lines to the loader. Have you ever taken it off? Easy peasy?

/ Quick Disconnect Loader #4  
Very easy! Raise the loader and drop the two legs. Then lower the loader until the legs engage the floor then curl the loader enough to raise the front wheels off the ground. In this position the two disconnect pins should slide right out. With pins out curl he loader back level and the driver end should pop up 10-12". That would be high enough for you to back out and your front wheels will clear the loader arms. Now turn the tractor off and relieve all pressure on the lift and curl simply by pulling the lever forward and back as well as side to side. This will ensure you can disconnect and reconnect without fighting any pressure in the lines. With the lines clear start up and back out.