Quick Hitches Quick hitch question...

/ Quick hitch question... #11  
After reading a lot about QH "issues" I decided against getting one for my new LS. I am not able to weld or fabricate and I have a mix of old and new attachments. The LS came with telescoping link arms so that helps with hook up. It seemed easier to put the attachments on dollies and make them easier to move. The added advantage is that dollies allow me to move attachments close together to minimize storage space.

I added a hydraulic top link for about the same cost as a "good" QH. (The LS has two rear remotes standard so just the cost of cylinder, hose, fittings) That makes hooking up easier, plus it allows me to adjust the angle of attack of the 3PH as needed from my seat. Much better option for my needs than a QH.

/ Quick hitch question... #12  
I think your solution isn't at the toplink after looking at pics on woodmax's website. It's hard to tell from a picture but if you used the upper holes on the lower arms to connect would that resolve the issue? Screenshot_20191016-061822.jpg

/ Quick hitch question...
I’ll double check to see if that looks like mine, but I don’t believe there were multiple holes for the lowers. I don’t know that there is even enough material to drill an additional set... Good catch on the photo though!

/ Quick hitch question...
Nope. Only one hole on mine for each lower link. Not enough steel above the holes to make additional....

I see a little bit of fabrication in my future.