quick tach plates on 00 series and incompatible attachments

/ quick tach plates on 00 series and incompatible attachments
Picked up the new accessories last night and tried them out this morning! Everything worked great! Thank you Iowa Farm Equipment! Iowa Farm Equipment

Here are some pictures of my rig this morning:
2007_05_04

/ quick tach plates on 00 series and incompatible attachments #12  
Tim_in_IA said:
Picked up the new accessories last night and tried them out this morning! Everything worked great! Thank you Iowa Farm Equipment! Iowa Farm Equipment

Tim, thanks for the Iowa Farm Eq website. I really enjoyed going thru it. Gave me so crazy ideas....Where did I put those darn welding rods......BobG in VA

/ quick tach plates on 00 series and incompatible attachments
BobG_in_VA said:
Tim_in_IA said:

Tim, thanks for the Iowa Farm Eq website. I really enjoyed going thru it. Gave me so crazy ideas....Where did I put those darn welding rods......BobG in VA

No problem Bob! I just wish I had more money for more of those toys! It was really difficult to hold back on the grapple this time! That will be next on my list. I am not a weldor yet, but I've got a Lincoln buzz box waiting for me in the shed when I get around to it :). That Iowa Farm Equipment place is great, and they have really reasonable prices. I am using my forks all the time already.

On a side note I put a whole day in Saturday on the 6500. It was great! Took 5 inches of soil off the top of my parents front lawn to fix a drainage issue with the toothbar and bucket. Dug out a hydrant that Dad hit with the disc (yikes :) ). And just when you think that is enough that afternoon I went over to my uncles and dug him a 150' trench for a hydrant and electrical to an outbuilding. I love that tractor!

You will appreciate also that I got a Farmall 300 utility with loader this spring from my grandpa who has been gone for many years now. It needs a little love to bring it back to its prime, but I already have the 3 point links slid into the fast hitch and I have my post hole digger on it ready to go. Need to work on the carb a bit and change out all the fluids. It starts to get too rich after operating for 15-20 minutes so I think the inlet screw needs to be tightened down a bit to limit the gas flow.

All kinds of fun!

-Tim