R.O.P.S. Blinker Lens

/ R.O.P.S. Blinker Lens #1  

ozsevenzero

Tractor
Massey GC 2610 TLB
Had a wicked backlash fron a sapling i was rolling over with my front tire and it smacked my rops light and shatterd the lens on my GC 2610....thank god i didn't get smacked in the face, my wife would argue that point though.
Does anyone know of where i can get a replacement besides the dealer. It seems like something a boat trailer or the like would use, but i can't find a place online with the exact same style. I can't believe that Agco is the only one that uses it.

Times like this where a Tractor Light Depot would be handy :laughing:

Last edited:
   / R.O.P.S. Blinker Lens #2  
oz, had a similar thing happen on my GC2400. Ordered the lens only, and got the whole light kit. I was charged for the more expensive light.

Anyway, I didn't find an alternative source, and couldn't just order the lens.

/ R.O.P.S. Blinker Lens #3  
I replaced mine (both, as it turns out) with ---get ready.... Kubota lights!:eek: (Hey, they're supposed to be orange, right??)

They fit, are somewhat smaller, and were about $18 ea. IIRC. Lenses are "pop-off" style, not screwed on, so the one I've already hit a tree with simply lost one lens and got a small crack. I just popped it back on and kept on mowin'.:laughing:

Remeber, mine's a 2300-series; they might not fit the 2400s....

Attachments

• Kubota ROPS lights-1.JPG
    Kubota ROPS lights-1.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 159
  • Kubota ROPS lights-2.JPG
    Kubota ROPS lights-2.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 164
   / R.O.P.S. Blinker Lens #4  
I took my light and brackets off. They are in storage until it's time to sell or trade. Then I will put them back on.