R3039 is in!!!

/ R3039 is in!!!
My wife thinks we're all nuts. When I told her I wanted to keep it in the garage, she flipped out and said "it's only a tractor!" "You're gonna get it filthy dirty when you use it" "Just let it sit in the barn like your other tractor (well used Ford 8N)." I told her the barn is dusty, humid, and has a dirt floor. That just won't work for my new baby. I let her read Joemd11's post about being excited about getting his new tractor. The wax and Armorall part put her over the top!!!! Oh well.......

Oh thanks Jim. Now my wife will have a witness at my commitment hearing:confused2:!

/ R3039 is in!!! #13  
I keep mine in the garage : )

/ R3039 is in!!! #14  
Looks nice!

LOL about the wax and armorall! I was actually thinking about waxing mine too. haha

/ R3039 is in!!!
It was a long week but I finally took delivery of the R3039 today:thumbsup: The weather was cold, wet, and generally miserable around here so I just pulled it into the garage to look it over. Wow!!! I think I'm going to like it. The wife was a bit miffed when she got home from work and her garage was taken. I assured her it was only temporary - ahem. I will post some pics tomorrow if the weather cooperates.
Cheers!

/ R3039 is in!!!
Here are some more pics of my new machine. Wish I had some action shots but I haven't got any implements yet. My other thought is that this is the best that it is ever going to look - it's all downhill from here :( I also wanted to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge and experience with me during my search for a tractor. I'm sure I'll need some more help in buying implements. Cheers to all!

Attachments

• DSC_0436.jpg
    DSC_0436.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 400
  • DSC_0432.jpg
    DSC_0432.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 258
  • DSC_0435.jpg
    DSC_0435.jpg
    742.4 KB · Views: 288
  • DSC_0433.jpg
    DSC_0433.jpg