R4041H Replacement Battery

/ R4041H Replacement Battery #1  

SpaceBuckaroo

Tractor
LS
I'm trying to find a equivalent battery to replace my 8 year old battery in my R4041H.

The dimensions are approx. 10 5/8L x 6 1/2W x 7 1/2Tall.

12vdc, 80AH

Anyone else able to find a standard battery that will fit?

Last edited:
   / R4041H Replacement Battery #2  
I'm trying to find a equivalent battery to replace my 8 year old battery in my R4041H.

12vdc, 80AH

battery size chart in the link so that you can search by group size. i always look for the most powerful battery that will fit.

BCI Battery Group Size Chart

/ R4041H Replacement Battery #4  
Recheck your measurements. I just measured the battery on my R3039H. It too measured 6.5" across the top. But, look below the top and I think you will find that at the seam between the top and the case is wider.

The measurements on my battery match a Group 24 battery.

Most any competent parts store will easily be able to match your battery I'm sure.

12vdc, 80AH

/ R4041H Replacement Battery
I'm going to have to pull the battery out and bring it to a local store.

/ R4041H Replacement Battery #6  
Don't overthink it. It is a Group 24 battery.
Google isn't much use as group dimensions are "not greater than". Even the parts counter computers are not much help.
Arm yourself with a tape measure and go to a store with a good battery selection. Here is one from O'Reilly with the part number of 24PRM. The sad part is that is now a $180 battery with only a 2-year warranty
LS Tractor Battery.jpg