Rake for FEL

/ Rake for FEL #11  
Harv, I initially saw one on a tractor and liked it, and will have one as soon as the other items are dealt with. The rake has to be built last as it has to be designed and mounted to work with the removable tooth bar (on or off) and also not interfere with the hydraulic grapple attachment I'm having to modify to work with my removable forks. Before that the hydraulic thumbs going on the backhoe so my pennies are tied up for a few weeks. Getting the tractor to the guy doing my thumb and hydraulic work has been my slowdown. The in-bucket rake should work nicely as an extended shelf (like long teeth) to slide under stumps etc and then the grapple can stablize it.

To the fellow who started this thread who didn't want to just push the stuff around..."yeah, but pushing the stuff to the piles gets the land ready for row crops if you can keep the stumps slightly dragging, going straight and a nice root down to do the work!/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif"

/ Rake for FEL #12  
Re:3 in 1 Rake for FEL

Can be ordered by any dealer that sells "FFC" attachments. I just tripped over this product and I'm getting ready to buy a "toothbar" if the price is right. Carver Equipment is perhaps having a special on some items and I'll get a quote from them.

Right mouse click on the picture and you'll see the "site" address to go to.

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG