Ranch Hand Tractors

/ Ranch Hand Tractors #12  
Also looks a little like a KAMA tractor except the exhaust is on the other side....same red & black color scheme. Tell you what, if those Fotons are anywhere as good as the KAMA's, they would be a very good tractor for the money.

/ Ranch Hand Tractors #13  
Take a look at the warranty and ask your self really what good is it ???
No Dealer net work ! You have to pay for labor and they will give you the part & you have to pay to get it back to them . This tractor should be 1/2 the price that there asking then you could buy 2 of them , one just for parts

WARRANTY

STANDARD RANCH HAND WARRANTY:

Ranch Hand tractors Dealers are authorized by Ranch Hand tractors to offer this warranty to retail customers anytime within the first 12 months from the date that the Ranch Hand tractors Dealer obtained possession of the tractor.

Ranch Hand tractors will provide replacement parts only, at a place designated by Ranch Hand tractors for any part of a Ranch Hand Tractors tractor found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the first 12 months or 300 hours (whichever comes first). At that time, all expressed or implied warranties shall terminate. Parts suspected to be deficient must be delivered to Ranch Hand tractors, which will, as its sole obligation hereunder and at it's option, replace or repair parts that Ranch Hand tractors finds to be deficient. In the case of shipments related to warranty actions, the retail customer will bear shipping costs for shipments to Dealer, and Dealer will bear shipping costs for shipments to Ranch Hand tractors, and Ranch Hand tractors will bear shipping costs back to Dealer. The party bearing shipping cost has exclusive choice of the method of shipping. Ranch Hand tractors does not warrant failure due to excessive wear and tear or damage caused by "abnormal or extraordinary use", lack of maintenance, tractor modifications, proscribed use or by "acts of God". Transportation of the tractor to the warranty repair facility is not covered under this warranty.

Ranch Hand tractors warrants to the original retail purchaser only, that each new Ranch Hand Tractors tractor purchased from a Ranch Hand tractors Dealer shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use and service, during the Warranty Period. Customers must fill out and return the Warranty Registration Form to Ranch Hand tractors to be eligible for this Warranty. Customers must provide model #, ser. #, part #, date and place of purchase to the Ranch Hand tractors Dealer when requesting any part or warranty item.

This Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by country, or from state to state. WARRANTY PERIOD - The Warranty period begins on the date of delivery to the original retail purchaser and extends for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase but will not extend past 24 months from when the Ranch Hand tractors Dealer first took possession of the tractor.

/ Ranch Hand Tractors #14  
scg said:
Take a look at the warranty and ask your self really what good is it ???
No Dealer net work ! You have to pay for labor and they will give you the part & you have to pay to get it back to them . This tractor should be 1/2 the price that there asking then you could buy 2 of them , one just for parts.

Exactly. However, as N4807 said, from a "real" dealer they are a pretty darn good buy. Also, in the larger size like he has they actually say "Perkins" on the engines. A local Rural King had one that had some sheet metal damage from vandals and I could have ended up with it and a matching Koyker loader for about $22,500. At least, as I mentioned earlier, I would have Rural King to pursue if I had any issues. Sorry, but I have to say two big thumbs down for "Ranch Hand". They simply are trying to mislead people and make a killing on a private label on a Foton tractor. They will be a 'here today, gone tomorrow' company in my opinion.

The damaged one at Rural King didn't last long at that price, so I didn't have to worry about it too much. :)