Rant: Why are so many people walking on the WRONG side of the road?

/ Rant: Why are so many people walking on the WRONG side of the road? #81  
In the early 2000s, a friend installed a airhorn under the back bumper of his car after he had someone walk into the side of his car and almost get their toes run over (they walked into his trunk as he was backing out).

Aaron Z

As sad as that is, I'm not surprised. We have guys up here that will drive skidoos into the side of a moving train !

Rgds, D.

/ Rant: Why are so many people walking on the WRONG side of the road? #82  
I had some joggers running towards me on the "right"side of the road this weekend, that wouldn't get off the road, and there was a car coming the other direction, so I couldn't move over to get around them, so I had to just stop. They jogged right beside me like I was in their way or something.....

/ Rant: Why are so many people walking on the WRONG side of the road? #83  
I had some joggers running towards me on the "right"side of the road this weekend, that wouldn't get off the road, and there was a car coming the other direction, so I couldn't move over to get around them, so I had to just stop. They jogged right beside me like I was in their way or something.....

That happened to me a couple weeks ago as I was about to top a hill and couldn't get over, but the guy did wave. I guess he noticed the predicament.

/ Rant: Why are so many people walking on the WRONG side of the road? #84  
How's this..........This morning driving on a divided highway, I saw a guy walking backwards on the wrong side as he tried to shield his electronic gizzmo from the rising sun. :rolleyes:
If he was facing backwards and on the wrong side, that would mean he was really facing the correct way on the right side. He had it figured out, double negative and all. ;)