Ratchet straps that actually last

/ Ratchet straps that actually last #101  
I have been buying mine here They carry all widths, any type of hook, color, length, etc. They sell multiples such as an eight pack at what I consider to be a good price. The first time I purchased, I got a discount then they email a discount offer for most holidays. I took a quick peek and they get 130 for an eight pack of 27 foot J hooks. If you do order from them, the discount does not show up until you check out.

For lubrication, I use graphite in a spray can that I get from a local New Holland dealer. It goes on like flat black paint but it will rub off but not run off. By the way, I first purchased the graphite spray for PTO shafts, jack hammer shanks, hitches, etc.
Don't you get lubricant on the straps when spraying the ratchet? :unsure:

/ Ratchet straps that actually last #102  
No, the spray pattern is pretty narrow. The end result is not pretty but I can confine it to the ratcheting area. The over spray will rub/wipe off so I take care to keep the ratchets away from the webbing until it somewhat stabilizes. I think the graphite is better than oil drips. I don't start using it until my ratchets start getting hard to use.