Mowing RCK60-24B mower stand

/ RCK60-24B mower stand #1  

Steve02

Tractor
Kubota B2410
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone out there in Tractor Land has built, bought, seen or has a picture of a stand for the RCK60-24B mower? I am trying to get it off of my garage floor for the winter and have a perfect spot on the floor by a wall just waiting for it to be stood up on a stand and set in place.

So, does anyone have any words (or pictures) of wisdom to share regarding this?

Thank you,

Steve

/ RCK60-24B mower stand #2  

Attachments

• Deck Dolies2.jpg
    Deck Dolies2.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 276
  • Deck Dollies3.jpg
    Deck Dollies3.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 240
  • deck dollies.jpg
    deck dollies.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 243
  • deckdolly.jpg
    deckdolly.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 237
   / RCK60-24B mower stand #3  
I have thought of a design, similar to the ones presented here at TBN, which uses the front gauge wheels on one end for easier turning with my RCK60-30B.

/ RCK60-24B mower stand
Richard,

The last one was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you. I ran a search and found that the user 'bigdad' was who those pictures came from. I have already sent him a PM inquiring for some more details.

Thank you,

Steve

/ RCK60-24B mower stand #5  
ovrszd said:
Here's a link to a discussion about the same thing. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/90190-bx24-mmm-stand-home-made.html

Also am attaching some pictures I have gathered from this website. All depends on your skills. Can also buy a kit but I think it's around $80. Good Luck.

Wonderful idea, I'm sure I would have been coming up with something the first time I take off my deck, one more round of leaves and I'll be doing the same thing...

Thanks for posting the pics..