RE "what to do"

/ RE "what to do" #1  

Hawgee

Silver Member
Tractor
64 MF Utility 35 retired to parts pile.
RE \"what to do\"

This problem of sitting on the porch while the other mows, can run amuck. Like a virus, the other ladies that are being drawn to the Blue TC's may decide it's time to learn how to run a backhoe, box scraper or what have you. It could cross the country faster than a flue bug. My efforts to manufacture after market pieces for the new Chrysler PT Crusier have come from this fear. I have only designed for the blue color "Not a Mini Van". I know if I was to make these products available for any color, that would greatly improve my market share. With a company name of "Fall City Wagon Works" and jingle "We'll Fix Your Wagon", a guy could keep his TC pristine and virgin. The little hauler could be less rear windows like a delivery wagon to give them the easier job of shopping!!! How could they resist. And what can these little hauler's carry? Lumber, table saws, tools. Can't you hear "Tim The Tool Man"? (argh,argh,argh) This is a new market when the effected spouse is one that is tired of driving the big pickup or wagon. New Blue utility she can call her very own.
I need to hear from the TC owners before I lay money on the table.

Oh, the small print. Warranty voided if you enjoy STAYING on the porch. Not limited to Two TC households. May not work, fit or be compatible with colors other than Blue. etc.

One last word. If this partner problem becomes too much of a National Emergency, it could be declared as that and I would loose any and all money's invested. The Idea would be pressed into a National Plan to save the American Home and my head stone would read, "Thanking you, we took it". The next generation would find me in history lessons under Health instead of Corperate Wonders. Not to mention the thousands of happy TC owners that never knew of the original malady.

I will look for New Holland TC Owner Reviews. With trembling keyboard fingers. Not limited to rubber floored models.

"What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered."
Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882)