Ready for a TN

/ Ready for a TN #21  
Andy and others,
I've been pretty busy these past 3 months putting in a vineyard here in the Umpqua Valley so haven't posted lately. I just want to let you and others know that I've just sent the TN75 back AGAIN for the third time this year for Transmission and AC/Cab related issues. You might be sitting in comfort but when it's 90-100 degrees and the AC doesn't work, you'd wish for an open cab. If/when I get a second tractor I would get an open cab...

Kind Regards..

/ Ready for a TN #23  
The idiot light comes on (the 'look in manual for flashing codes' one) My flashing equates to 'STOP IMMEDIATELY' but there seems to be no obvious failure. I stop, shutdown and restart and it's fine. So the fix of the intermittent error is not a fun one. Dealer has suggested that at one time they had to rip out the complete wiring harness and install new one before most of the 'apparent' problems went away. The A/C not working is not 'apparent'.

THE good news is the dealer that picked up the warranty work (bit o history, the place I initial bought the TN from went bankrupt) has taken pity (or sees a sales $$$ opportunity) and is going to deliver to me Friday a TS100 over the long weekend to use.