really awesome/ handy attachments

/ really awesome/ handy attachments #11  
I had a forklift on the MF240. Bought it at a farm auction, Before craigslist was around!
P4240244.JPG P4240246.JPG P6222203.JPG P6222205.JPG

You need a hydraulic toplink for best results, but it will work with a regular toplink.

P3310010.JPG P3310013.JPG P3310015.JPG P4210004.JPG

Last edited:
   / really awesome/ handy attachments #12  
Another thing to consider, is to put a shop crane on the three point.
engine_crane.jpg crane raised to 9' (Large).jpg

I have seen some mounted on the front of the tractor.

Just don't get carried away!
SV400846.jpg

Pictures from Google Image Search.

Last edited:
   / really awesome/ handy attachments #13  
My handiest attachments (other than rear mower and front loader) are a loader-mounted three-point hitch, carryall and pallet forks, in that order.100_0906.jpgIMG_2001.jpg100_0705 B.JPG

Brush hog, boom pole, wood chipper and rear blade are also indespensable.

/ really awesome/ handy attachments
My handiest attachments (other than rear mower and front loader) are a loader-mounted three-point hitch, carryall and pallet forks, in that order.View attachment 355626View attachment 355628View attachment 355629

Brush hog, boom pole, wood chipper and rear blade are also indespensable.

I need to look into the three point hitch for a fel when I get something with a fel. That must just be indespencable! That way I could have a blade on the fel, or a boom pole, or a hitch to move trailers. Great idea! But for now, its me I'm paying off college loans, buying a house, and taking care of everything with a mf25 diesel (size of 9n)

:)

/ really awesome/ handy attachments #16  
Yes! Those grapples are really cool additions to buckets. I'm reading up on flail mowers for a while before I make my purchase.

Thanks for sharing guys

If you have any questions about flail mowers, be sure to ask forum member Leonz, he's one of the experts on them.

/ really awesome/ handy attachments #17  
If you have any questions about flail mowers, be sure to ask forum member Leonz, he's one of the experts on them.

Thanks for the info! I keep watching more and more videos on them. I don't like how you can't mow very tall or heavy/thick grass. A flail can do it all and even now wet if you wanted to lol!

I started a thread called looking at flail mowers what brand to buy. Used may be a good option. Just don't want to sit there and replace all 88 blades after buying it. I might still go new

/ really awesome/ handy attachments #19  
The boom pole works best when the load is:licking: closer to the tractor- the load can be to heavy at the tip ,but can be lifted easily at the mid point. The boom pole on the front loader works for light stuff. Picking heavy can create a tipping condition. Weight on the back of the tractor helps off-set some of the load on the front. Americans did alot of work for years with the old gas 2 wheel drive tractors. You can too. When you get your front loader on the 4 wheel drive diesel you will wonder how you got along without it.

/ really awesome/ handy attachments #20  
Keep looking around, I found mine on Craig's List using Search Tempest.com and with just a little surface rust, I got mine (virtually the same as the TSC one otherwise) for $75 cash.

It was worth the time and frustration of doing the searches for a couple of weeks to get it for about half price without having to pay tax either.

Also, I love my Gannon Earthcavator Rollover Box Blade, it makes grading, spreading gravel, and moving soil so much easier.

Thomas

A big reason I started this thread is I'm in the process of buying a house, and using my Mf25 25 horse power diesel around the house.
I have a tilt bucket that goes on the 3 pt my dad might let me use. Handy for firewood! I won't have a front end loader for a while but I'm going to get my moneys worth out of the three point hitch! Thank you harry Ferguson and henry ford!

Looking at 3pt boom poles. They raise high enough to get things heavy into the back of my f150. Even if I bought another 3pt implement I could have the place I bought it at put it into the back of my truck, then I could lift it out myself with my 3 pt boom pole!

I'm also a heavy duty truck mechanic. I try to left something with a machine as much as possible. So if I got anything heavy in the back of my truck, I should be able to lift it with the boom pole as com paired to not being able to lift it at all before.

Cheap ones are 150$ at tractor supply