Oil & Fuel Rear axle gets hot

/ Rear axle gets hot #11  
Check the tire pressures and tire rolling radius on both sides. If the differential is seeing a delta rpm in the rear axle, there will be some extra heat generated.

/ Rear axle gets hot #12  
Okay about over a hundred. Just think of the metal handle on that tool that has been in direct sunlight during the day?How long does it take to inspect it when hot?

/ Rear axle gets hot #13  
I am still trying to figure why someone would grab hold of hot things on a tractor.:confused:

/ Rear axle gets hot #14  
On your foot pedal issue, have you greased the fitting under the deck where the forward and reverse pedal pivot? If that is not ocasionally greased the pedal will tend to stick a bit and sometime cause the tractor to not start.

/ Rear axle gets hot
Thanks for tip Gator it bet that is it.:thumbsup: I will look for that grease fitting. I didn't get a chance to mow today rained to much. I will grease and mow tomorrow.

/ Rear axle gets hot #16  
Because sometimes that is the only hot thing around to get a hold of!!!!

Some are getting old enough it is the only hot thing they can still make work!!!

Good one!!!!! I'm there.

/ Rear axle gets hot
Update on axel temp. After mowing an hour temp was 174. I checked it when I was done mowing and hour later same temp. Also the issue with the pedal sticking is gone after greasing the rocker under the deck. I glad the temp isn't in the 200 range. I will let my dealer know what I found and see what they think. Temp today was 80 so I think im Ok. Thanks for all the help:D

/ Rear axle gets hot #18  
Because sometimes that is the only hot thing around to get a hold of!!!!

Some are getting old enough it is the only hot thing they can still make work!!!

Hey, have you been checking my profile...:laughing::laughing:

/ Rear axle gets hot #19  
   / Rear axle gets hot #20  
Update on axel temp. After mowing an hour temp was 174. I checked it when I was done mowing and hour later same temp.

Normal!:thumbsup: That's exactly the same reading I get on my NH with HST after an hour of mowing. Just for fun, check the temperature of the main hydraulic pressure line coming out of the hydraulic pump. Mine was 185 degrees.